Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The kit carrying case

     The carrying case that was on backorder arrived today (November 23rd).

     It's actually not a bad case. Its made of that "ballistic" nylon. It has a shoulder strap, two hand straps, and a small zip pocket on the front stamped with the Neewer name. The sides are padded and there is a stiff, padded insert for the bottom. Like any case or bag I own, it's not going to be big enough for all that I wan to stuff in it, but I am not disappointed. I will post pics later.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to find a real world review for this. I've been intrigued by this set for some time now. I've heard others say that some of these were duds out of the box. Hope New Harbor gets it straitened out for you. Keep posting, I'll keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your review for this Kit.... and I buy from new harbor, I see my box and its missing one umbrella and one softbox... and there was a note saying the umbrella and softbox not in stock and would be shipped in a few days. There was also a phone number for customer service, I will try to call but nobody answer... only the answer machine... how you contact from new harbor???

    ReplyDelete